WellGear is looking for Operators
WellGear is a young, fast growing company. We are active in the Oil & Gas industry world-wide, where we support companies in maintaining and closing storage and drilling wells (gas, oil and salt). Challenging projects, in The Netherlands and abroad, for which we are looking for dedicated and adventurous Operators.
Being an Operator at WellGear, you know one thing for sure: no two days are the same. One moment you are assisting in the technical preparation of our hydraulic workover units, or repairing and maintaining for example hydraulic systems and diesel engines at our premises in Westerbork, The Netherlands. The other moment, you and your colleagues are abroad (on- or offshore) installing and operating the equipment. Furthermore you:
- Support experienced colleagues with their mechanical activities
- Drive forklifts
- Work at heights
- Keep workstations and locations clean
- Maintain equipment
- Perform basic maintenance activities
- Actively contribute to solutions and improvements
- Learn different techniques in the oil & gas industriy (hydraulic workover, snubbing, conductor recovery, caisson recovery + replacement, well control)
- Daily allowance on top of your salary
- Reimbursement of hotel, transport and meals when working on site
- Carreer opportunities
- Education and training for personal and professional development
- Nice colleagues you can rely on
- 26 holidays
- A pension plan
- An associate degree, preferably in the field of mechanical engineering / AOT / automotive engineering. If you do not have a completed technical education, but have affinity with or experience in the engineering field, please feel free to apply.
- Flexible work attitude
- You have a real 'go-getter' mentality and a good dose of perseverance
- Willingness to travel (by plane) for work and stay overnight in hotels
- Willingness to keep developing yourself within your work field through training and/or courses.
If you are interested and/or have additional questions, please send us a mail: email@example.com.