Are you an experienced Engineering Draughtsman, who would relish the opportunity to take projects from concept to fabrication and follow the full process?
WellGear is a fast growing and dynamic business, focused on providing innovative, advanced engineering for well projects and we’re looking for an experienced Engineering Draughtsman to join us and perform a vital role in the growth of a highly-motivated, close-knit team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the ongoing operations with designs and draughting.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Producing concept designs
- Performing offshore and onshore site surveys
- Draughting for manufacture / fabrication
- Managing the manufacturing process
- Working alongside and managing third party engineers
- Producing 3D layouts and rig up drawings
- Working with project managers to complete design modifications
- Actively working with the equipment management system
This role would suite a candidate with the following qualities:
- A hands-on approach with a can-do attitude
- A High level of attention to detail
- Enjoys taking pride in their work.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Prior experience of cloud-based certification management systems
- Self-motivated and with a track record of dealing well under pressure.
- Prior experience with SolidEdge or SolidWorks
- Prior experience of structural fabrications and machining
- Knowledge of welding
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word and Excel
A Mechanical and/or Design-related degree would be advantageous.
Previous experience in similar role preferred.
- A competitive renumeration and benefits package will be awarded.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- This has the potential to be a very rewarding job with a salary that will be competitive for the right candidate.